Sunday, September 07, 2008

On Arashi Fandom

yeah, this is about my fandom and i think this one deserves an entry..

it's been so long since i have written a blog entry. Yup, i know.. excuses.. hahaha! Seriously, i am and still very busy with my work now.. considering this is a new job and i have to do some sort of leaving an 'impression' kind of thing. My attention was really diverted that I haven't kept myself updated with all Arashi stuffs. So yeah, poor me..

I tried to catch up and yes, I was able to:

1. Watch 24 Jikan Terebi with Matsujun's Myu no Anyo Papa ni Ageru
2. Some Arashi No Shukudai-kun and Himitsu no Arashi-chan episodes
3. Watch some Arashi PVs, and TV guestings

and most of all, I was able to know that Arashi Around Asia 2008 has started...

and I was thinking of going to Taiwan just to watch the concert after watching and reading some con reports.. . waaaaa! *frustrated*

I want to see the live performance of ONE LOVE..

I tried to research on this one, how much am I going to spend for everything:
Visa, Hotel, Airfare, Concert Tickets, Concert Goods, Food and Pocket Money...

and with all of these, 30k is not enough.. I guess..

and if I'll go, I have to start preparing now, cause tickets are selling really FAST.

I really want to go.. *pout*

So for now, I am downloading the ARASHI - Dream “A” Live (LE) album, One Love Single and Truth/Kaze no Mukou E Single..

ps:

i'm still hoping to watch Hana Yori Dango Final

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails