Glenn and I decided to have dinner today. So we met around 7pm in our usual "dating tagpuan" a.k.a. meeting place in SM (Shoe Mart) Makati. Actually, our original plan was to buy some grocery items for tomorrow. He's going to cook something special, which I don't know what is it.. You know, between the two of us, he is the great cook. Yeah, i'm not good in cooking. How ironic right? I should be the one who has the cooking skills. Unfortunately, I am not. So back to our plan, it didn't push through. Instead, we had dinner and this time, neither in a Japanese resto (which we also do) nor in an American restaurant. We had dinner at Kaya, a Korean restaurant in Glorietta.
For me, the food is umai. Glenn enjoyed eating his kimchi.. gomen, i don't like the taste and also the smell.. So here's what we ordered:
BULGOGI - pan-grilled marinated sirloin strips
MANDOO GOOK - dumpling soup
DOLSOT BIBIMBAP - rice topped with veggies and egg in a hot bowl
KOREAN RICE - sticky rice
KIMCHI
2 ICED TEA
I enjoyed eating my BULGOGI with Korean rice. And yes, I ate it using chopsticks.. Hahaha.. feels like I'm a Korean or sth.. ^__^ Glenn also enjoyed his BIBIMBAP that I noticed that he's perspiring while eating it.. hahaha.. that dish is so spicy! And the MANDOO GOOK, which has big dumplings which reminds me of "shoronpo" -- the one ARASHI ate during their AAA concert.
The food that we ate is actually good for 2 to 3 persons. I'll post the pictures as soon as I transferred them from my cellphone.
Anyway, I am looking forward for tomorrow. Why?
Because tomorrow is Takoyaki Day.
Glenn and I will be going somewhere to eat this mecha umai takoyaki.. 'cause we don't have work tomorrow.. maaaaaa... i'm excited..
and aside from that, i've got tons of work to do at home and it includes watching the Kiroii Namida movie I've downloaded from LJ. ^___^
No comments:
Post a Comment