Wednesday, October 11, 2006

on erik and glenn

Last friday, kuya ferdie, louie, kathy and i went to see erik santos's birthday concert at bagaberde bar & grill in roxas boulevard. Honestly, most of us didn't have any plans on going to the concert but we had no choice, or else, majo will get mad. so we went to the concert and waited for an hour and a half to see erik santos performed. i didn't get the chance to take some pictures and videos of him since my cellphone is not that reliable. Good thing Kathy brought her digicam and so she became our official photographer.


+++++++

I've been using glenn's laptop ever since i started having difficulties in finding a perfect timing to use his workstation at home. I actually hated it everytime there's someone using his pc without doing something important and there i am waiting for my turn. Not this time anymore when I can use it everytime I want. haha.. bad! :D anyway, i was browsing some of my files when i accidentally saw his pic taken at abs-cbn's office. He said that it was taken by his officemate right before they moved to another unit.

by the way, this is candid but he looks great on this pic.. :D I even asked him to post it on his friendster account but he didn't agree on my idea. He's too shy to show the world how he looks great on this pic.. hehe..


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails