yey! i'm back! After 3 weeks of being electronically absent in blogger, I was able to find time to organize everything. And when I say everything, this includes my posts, layout and even the blog site itself. I tried the other blog site which Ms. Rhea suggested before but I was not satisfied with the layout that I have chosen. I was not able to customized everything there so I decided to revert and go back to blogger. And Viola! Here I am with the new blog layout. Thanks to the blog layout generator I have googled. The site was really a great help. :)
So what did you miss with my so-called life?
Oh, I am now a gym addict again. Yes, I am and I am taking it seriously. Believe me, I have my own valid reason. And since I go to gym, I bought a few items which I'd be needing like a gym bottle and towels. My original plan was to carry all my items using my brother's back pack until I accidentally discovered this cute barney-colored mini duffel bag from Nike. The bag really caught my attention, and I even dreamt of it. yay! I fell in love with it. I thought about buying it the first time I saw it but tried asking myself and my friends a hundred times if it's worth the price. A week passed and I went back with a decision that by hook or by crook, I will buy the bag.
I said, "If I see it there again at the rack then it's meant to be."
So I guess, it was meant for me.
By the way, I am using the bag for 2 straight days already and I am happy with it. I've been receiving lots of compliments from it. It's really worth the price. :)
Presenting my barney-colored Nike mini training bag:


No comments:
Post a Comment