Wednesday, August 09, 2006

on kuya's last days...

last Aug. 4, Friday around 5 pm, ferdie a.k.a. "kuya" left us. Not that he died (knocks on wood thrice), he just resigned from the company and left us for a better one. It's more of a career move, as he always say and I knew it right before he left the company. Of course, the company did its best to keep him but he's unstoppable. Though the company didn't admit that kuya is such a loss, I knew that he is a great loss esp. for his team. I remembered one time, one of his team members said that kuya is equivalent to 3 to 5 developers. True, and for me.. he is a hero!

and of course, devs wouldn't allow kuya to leave us without a treat. Kuya, on the other hand, was already preparing for it. So two days before his last day, he treated us for a miryenda at Dad's megamall. To tell you frankly, that was my first time to dine at Dads since i am not a big fan of the buffet style. But I did enjoyed it.

you see, we were all happy that day. we all ended up with a full apetite. just look at Jay's (3rd photo right) face, satisfaction guaranteed and Earl's (3rd photo center) face is priceless.

and as for me, i will definitely miss kuya. he's one of my trusted friends in solegy. thank God there's technology.. which brought us the wonders of instant messaging. =)






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails